<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6679409?origin\x3dhttp://agoraphobiac-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 19, 2006

I know I haven't been updating for ages.

You all also what?!



Anyway, everyday has been the same, and mundane. Wake up, watch Animal Planet.. By the way, I digress. Jeff Corwin is damn cute lah! He's funny, he's cute, he's damn funny.. wait, did I say that already? Oh ya, he's just damn funny and cute lah, and he loves animals! Hahahahaha. But he's married...... Damn it.

I don't know what I do too, watch Animal Planet, rewatch repeated shows several times a day. I sleep around 2 at night and sometimes wake up at 8, 9am, and I just can't sleep anymore. So I'll just sit in front of the TV and stone, or read something. It's just infuriating and it's not any better that nowadays the weather is freaking warm.


So I went out today and bought shoes for work. Sibei sian I can say. And I got scammed of $4.80. I know it wasn't exactly a large amount, but





AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHY SUCH THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?! WHY?!!


There's this middle-aged guy who approached me at Causeway point and asked if I'm a Singaporean. Then he asked about the nearest Police Post in woodlands. It's woodlands, how do I know? I'm not walking directory isn't that obvious? Then he went on saying that he came from Malaysia to Singapore to see the doctor but he got threatened by some guy with a penknife and got robbed of 300 bucks. He asked if I had any coins to spare. He needed 3 to 6 bucks. I gave him all my coins, which total up to around $2.80 and said that's all. And it's true `cos I showed him my wallet. But he insisted that I gave him a 2 dollar note. Whatever lah, just go away and don't bother me.

He was indeed very suspicious..

1) You should seek help from the control station. Not any innocent teenager
waiting at the MRT station. Obviously you looked suspicious enough, if not why
don't you ask some adults who is so much richer and more abled to help?

2) You looked okay what?! Why need to come to Sg to seek treatment?
Woodlands got hospital meh? Why, Sg clinics better than M'sia clinics meh?

3) You said you need to coins, 3 to 6 bucks. I already gave you $2.80 and
said I don't have anymore coins. You f***er still insist me to give you 2
dollar notes?! Thought you said coins only?!


Because of that I'm $4.80 poorer today. It's not that I mind to help, but it's the attitude of this person. You want to get help from somebody, you DON'T INSTRUCT and INSIST him/her to do something. I don't owe you anything. Though I'm very, very much annoyed by him, but I guess I'll just helped him out, in case what he said was true. And I think there's no better way to shake him off. Haha.

Anyway, Singaporeans are damn senseless lah! Why nobody come and help me when I'm obviously being terrorised?! WHHYYYYYYY?!?!


SIGH. I'm seriously very put off by it already. Today has been a bad day for me. I had indigestion, bloating, puking and serious thirst. Amazing enough, I managed to throw up food that I have eaten 8 hours ago. Thought that should have digested long ago? Think.. indigestion, no wonder. I almost drank 5 litres of water today. If you poke me, I'll prolly burst with water and spurts of water will hit you square in the eye.





Yang Cheng Ling new album is cool. Almost all the songs are nice. Haha.




Don't ask me again. I'm working on Mon. Don't ask what, don't ask where. Ya, I'm doing nothing on Tuesday and I won't be going to work on that day. I don't know I have no plans for the week yet (except Thursday). DON''T ASK ALREADY LAH!


I want my navel piercing but I have no moneeeeeeeey. I want to buy 4D and Toto after I become 18.



"Faaaaaahed" @ 3:13 AM

 












 

Disclaimer

Yeah, you can link me if you want. Just leave me a tag and let me know.

In E House

sharon
nineteen
twentyfirstmarch

Beware of

autistic relapse
unpredictability
uncalled for behaviour

I wanna

*take comm studies in NTU

*youngest female director in Sg. muahahaha

Speak Up

Past Spells

09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007

Blessed

| huilin |
|evelyn |
| jenny |
| sandy |
| qixiang |
| alan |
| gracee |
| zhenyin |

SPeeps

| melissa |
| chris |
| shurong |
| shermian |
| yawen |
| yuxiang |
| hendy |
| ken |

Enrichments

| Audrey |
| Suet Li |
| Karen |
| Cruz |
| Kenny Sia |
| Mr Brown|
| Wanyi |
| Xiaxue |
| Ang Ku Kueh |
| Sibei Sian |
| Adrenaline |


Mind Boggler

|Projector Films|
|Danny Stack |

Web Counter